Welcome to the Indigo Lakes Community Association Home Page
Homeowners Association Meeting and ARC Meeting.
The Community Association meeting occurs on the second Tuesday of each month unless specified differently.
March 9th @ 7:30 PM will be held online via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 831 3390 5489
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kceilqUghw
Only homeowners will be admitted and microphones will be off for the entire meeting for homeowners until the comment period in the end.
- Coconut Creek Police will be patrolling on the night of Halloween as we do every year.
- The pool area is open. There are posted Broward County restrictions due to Covid-19 issues that are posted at each entrance and must be followed.
- The gym is closed due to Covid-19 and Broward County regulations.
- The new Street Tree plan is with the city, awaiting approval. Once approved, homeowners will be able to use this plan to request a permit from the city to remove the live oak and replace it with a more appropriate tree that has been approved for the location as a new street tree. The homeowner will be responsible for the cost and process for the removal and replacement of the new street tree.
- For those that received a letter for a violation of the carriage/coach light. We need homeowners to submit an ARC form for requesting a change. If approved, you will be allowed to keep the changed out lights.
Overnight parking in the roadways and on landscaped areas is a violation of the Homeowner Association By-Laws. A new company will be starting December 1st to roam the neighborhoods at nighttime on various nights throughout the week and will be calling out an immobilization company to place 2 boots on the vehicle tires. Two warnings will be issued first. The car owner will then be responsible to contact the immobilization company and pay the fee to have the boots removed from the wheels. A letter went out to all homeowners earlier this year communicating this process was coming. As addressed in the letter, if you are having a party or gathering whereas vehicles will be parked in the street between midnight and 6 AM, contact the PM company (M&M Property Management – 954-582-4400) to have it noted with the vendor to not boot the vehicle for that event.
Gate Access Codes information. If you are not in the gate box and need to be added, please fill out this form and send it to M&M Property Management.
Indigo Lakes Gate Entry Form
If you do not have the code, reach out to M&M Property Management for them. Gate remotes can also be purchased pre-coded from M&M Property Management.
Please contact the Property Manager for meeting minutes.
Coconut Creek Landscape Compliance
Copyright © 2021 ILCA. All rights reserved.
Revised: February 9th, 2021