Welcome to the Indigo Lakes Community Association Home Page
Homeowners Association Meeting and ARC Meeting.
The Community Association meeting occurs on the second Tuesday of each month unless specified differently.
February 11th @ 7:30 PM @ Coconut Creek Recreation Center
- Roadways are all completed.
- A grant from Coconut Creek has been approved to hire a company to create a new street tree plan for the community. Once completed, homeowners will be able to use this plan to request a permit from the city to remove the live oak and replace with a more appropriate tree for the location as a new street tree. Homeowner will be responsible for the cost and process for removal and replacement of the new street tree.
- Sidewalk replacement is almost completed.
- Painting around the neighborhood for signs and entrance way curbing is completed.
- Holiday lights will be lit nightly through January.
Overnight parking in the roadways and on landscaped areas is a violation of the Homeowner Association By-Laws. A new company will be starting December 1st to roam the neighborhoods at nighttime on various nights throughout the week and will be calling out an immobilization company to place 2 boots on the vehicle tires. Two warnings will be issued first. The car owner will then be responsible to contact the immobilization company and pay the fee to have the boots removed from the wheels. A letter went out to all homeowners earlier this year communicating this process was coming. As addressed in the letter, if you are having a party or gathering whereas vehicles will be parked in the street between Midnight and 6 AM, contact the PM company (M&M Property Management – 954-582-4400) to have it noted with the vendor to not boot the vehicle for that event.
Gate Access Codes information. If you are not in the gate box and need to be added, please fill out this form and send it to M&M Property Management.
Indigo Lakes Gate Entry Form
If you do not have the code, reach out to M&M Property Management for them. Gate remotes can also be purchased pre-coded from M&M Property Management.
Please contact the Property Manager for meeting minutes.
Coconut Creek Landscape Compliance
Copyright © 2020 ILCA. All rights reserved.
Revised: January 16, 2020